Student Community & Leadership Development (SCLD) would like to invite you to attend the York University's LeaderShape Institute 2016.
We are thrilled to partner once again with LeaderShape to bring the Institute to YorkU! The Institute includes six intense days of dialogue and interactive self-discovery in a supportive learning community.
The LeaderShape Institute challenges participants to lead with integrity, while working towards a vision grounded in their deepest values. Participants explore not only what they want to do, but who they want to be.
YorkU LeaderShape Institute 2017 will be held inclusively from
Sunday, October 22 to Friday, October 27, 2017.
Applications are NOW OPEN!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications will close on October 1, 2017.
If you would like to find out more about the LeaderShape Institute
and its history, please visit their website.
All applicable costs (including all program costs, transportation, accommodation and food) have been covered due to the generous support of campus and community partners.
- Location of the off-campus retreat centre will be
confirmed to successful applicants.
- Transportation and meals during the retreat are supplied by SCLD.
- Sixty (60) participants will be invited to attend in total.
- Successful applicants are required to sign a participation
agreement prior to attending the retreat.
- A complete itinerary will be made available to
all successful applicants prior to departure.
- Due to the nature and location of the retreat, participants must be
available to attend all scheduled days.
-Preference will be given to returning students.
Please feel free to email Saba at email@example.com,
if you have any questions.